Thank you for supporting our work. Your contributions can support Consortium initiatives generally, or can be directed to specific projects. Please see steps below to donate.
Visit the UC Hastings website to donate.
Ensure that the designation for the donation is "Consortium on Law, Science & Health Policy."
See Step 2 before hitting submit!
If you wish to designate a specific Consortium project to receive your donation, type the name or description of the project under "Additional Information" in the "Comments" box.
Some of our projects include (but are not limited to):
- End of Life and Aging Research and Advocacy Projects
- Medical-Legal Partnership for Seniors (MLPS) Clinic
- California Health Information Law Identification (CHILI) Project
- The Source on Healthcare Price & Competition
- Vaccination Research Projects
- Masters of Science in Health Policy and Law Program
- Neuroscience & Law Projects
- Internships & Fellowships for Students and Recent Graduates
If you prefer to let us prioritize the projects, you can write in "For highest and best use" and we will allocate the money where it is needed.
As a token of appreciation, you will receive a free gift every time you donate certain amounts. Just email Sarah Manasevit at firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your proof of donation, and, if applicable, list your clothing size. Keep in mind that our stock may be low on certain sizes.
- With a $10 donation, you receive a Consortium water bottle.
- With a $30 donation, you receive either a Consortium sweatshirt or a pair of Consortium sweatpants.
Faculty and Alumni
- With a $15 donation, you receive a Consortium water bottle.
- With a $50 donation, you receive either a Consortium sweatshirt or a pair of Consortium sweatpants.